Audition Dates: 30 Sep - 2 Oct 2023 (Sat - Mon)
Apply Cantabile (paid) NOW if you are
Audition Venue: Hong Kong Cultural Centre GP1 / GP2
Application Deadline: 17 Sep 2023 (Sun) 23:59
[First Come, First Served | Application will be closed when all time slots are filled]
Starting from next performance in Mar 2024 (The Fairy Queen), all chorus performers including current Cantabile members are required to pass the audition, performers will be invited directly.
How to Apply?
Fill out the Google form in below link, successful applicants will receive an email confirmation with time slot and venue assigned.
Apply Symphony Chorus NOW if you have
- Vocally flexible to perform both solo and chorus
- Able to perform concerts from memory
- Available to attend rehearsals both during the day and in the evening
- HK citizens or permanent residents
Blind Audition Format
- Enthusiasm for music
- Basic vocal training
- Ability to read music scores
Already a member of Cantabile?
- Each successful applicant will be assigned a time slot and venue to perform repertoire set by Cantabile.
- The identity of applicant is concealed from the conductor throughout the audition process, applicants will perform behind a partition and will NOT meet the conductor in person.
- NO TALKING is allowed throughout the audition or applicants will be DISQUALIFIED immediately.
- No feedback on audition performance will be given to applicants.
How to enroll in Cantabile performance in future?
- All musicians applying for Cantabile (paid) are required to PASS the audition prior to joining any future projects held by Cantabile. An audition fee of HKD 100 is applied to NEW members only, payable in cash only on audition day and non-refundable.
- All musicians applying for Symphony Chorus are required to PASS the audition prior to joining any future projects held by Cantabile. No audition fee is required.
- Enrollment details of each performance will be announced separately in due course.
For further enquiry, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org